Thanks for joining us for another Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday! This week we would like to see special folds! Anything but the ordinary. So show us what you got!
I loved checking out all the projects for last week! Sadly we can only have one winner and by random.org it is #19!
Congrats
Penny please contact me at
ssdschallengeblog@gmail.com and I will let you know how to claim your prize.

This weeks prize is donated by our very own Jenn! She is offering up some Stampin' Up goodies!

Now lets see those special folds that the design team made!
Angie
omg! Why would you put my horrible picture up there???? lol.
ReplyDeleteFolds huh? Well this should be interesting. I have always wanted to try some special folded cards and special folds ON cards but have not tried it yet.
Great theme, and beautiful inspiration cards from the DT!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat challenge idea!! What fun ... I'm in!! You folks always come up with wonderful challenge ideas!! Happy Stampin'
ReplyDeleteWow - beautiful cards!
ReplyDelete