Saturday, September 19, 2009

Week Seven - Color Challenge

The air is crisp, the leaves are falling and the farmers markets are full of Indian corn, gourds and pumpkins which inspired our color challenge this week. Take the photo below and use it as your inspiration to create. You can take a literal interpretation, color inspiration or shape and design inspiration. We can't wait to see your works of art.  HUGE thanks to Erin for being our guest designer last week - we sure hope to see her more of her work, she ROCKS!

The Challenge? Color - Blues and Oranges (any shade)


What you are playing for:


  • 2 Fiskars Texture plates (lines/waves & bubbles/dots
  • Studio G Halloween Stamps
  • Martha Stewart decorative tape
  • We R Memory Keepers Designer Inspiration eyelets/snaps
  • Clairefontaine Cards & Envelopes
  • Embellishment mix of felt leaves, flowers and buttons

The Players:
Design Team Spotlight: Angie


Guest Design Team Spotlight: Crystal










 

 


 


 


 


 



So pull out those Denver Broncos and Boise State University colors baby and get to crafting!! Can't wait to see what you link up for us!! And don't forget HAVE FUN - you do not have to limit yourself to a card - give a scrap page, an altered item, wherever your crafty little heart leads you!! See ya soon!


7 comments:

  1. great design team/guest samples! I'll be playing along... that truck and pumpkin pic is awesome for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful creations for inspiration this week!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://jesskittelson.blogspot.com/2009/09/scarecrow.html Here is my challenge entry! My card is the same colors as the truck and pumpkins (imagine that lol!) But the colors are off in the photo. I'm unsure why it's like that! In any event tho, I love the colors together! I've actually made a box prior with the same colors... If you'll accept two posts from me I'll submit that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link for the supercard/box that I made using the orange and blue! http://jesskittelson.blogspot.com/2009/07/supercard.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration photo and great cards from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What day are these due by?
    sisqu28@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I live in Australia is it OK for me to play along with you.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete