Spooky!
We did the mash, we did the Monster Mash! It was a graveyard smash!
Yay! It is officially October and there is so much going on - National Card Day, Breast Cancer Awareness and my most favorite HALLOWEEN!! This week there is no rule - you can make the silliest, spookiest, cutest Halloween Card using any vendor product, any color and any embellishment you can find. I personally cannot wait to see your creations.
I am so excited to share what the design team put together this week but you know what we have to do first.......it's time to thank our awesome sponsors and guest designer of the past week. Digital-Ink Co. donated the adorable babies last week. I just LOVE those babies! Krista helped us out in the creativity department last week and all I can say is WOW!! Thank Ladies!
The Challenge? Theme - Halloween
What you are playing for this week:

- 8 pieces double-sided sassafras sunshine lollipops paper
- Assorted Prima flowers
- Elements Eyelets
- Pebbles Inc. I kan dee ribbon
- Studio G Sweet Stamps
The Players:
Design Team Spotlight: Micki
Guest Design Team Spotlight: Michelle

We hope you have a spooktacular time creating this week and we are really looking forward to your creepy creations......be sure to link up for us!! And don't forget HAVE FUN - you do not have to limit yourself to a card - give a scrap page, an altered item, wherever your crafty little heart leads you!! See ya soon!












Great cards by the DT!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! I wasn't sure if Mr. Linky worked or not so here's my link:
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarbeanzcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/10/chilly-saturday.html
AWESOME sample cards ladies!! What wonderful inspiration! Thanks for the fun challenge!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm - question. Can I link a card that I made and posted yesterday? Or does it have to be new? I've linked to it. If it's not OK, then I'll do a new one, just leave me a little comment. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteFun challenge and cards!!!!!
ReplyDeletehere's mine thanks for looking!
Wonderful sample cards ladies! Have entered by Mr. Linky. x
ReplyDelete