Saturday, November 28, 2009

SSDS Week 17...Christmas

Thank you for joining us for another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle challenge! We hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday! Now that it is behind us we are gearing up for Christmas so our challenge this week is guess what...Christmas! Just make a card, altered item or layout with a Christmas theme!

We have a fabulous returning sponsor, The Cutting Cafe! Be sure to stop by The Cutting Cafe and check out all the new and fabulous cut files that Regina has been adding!
The winner this week with receive 3 cut files of their choice!






The winner of last weeks flower pot challenge is Itzuvit! Congrats! Since we only had 2 entries for last week I am also going to be giving something to Hazel! If you would both please email me at ssdschallengeblog@gmail.com I will let you both know how to claim your prizes! Congrats!
Here are both of their lovely cards...



Now on to the wonderfully talented design teams creations!



Micki

Lisa

Jenn 




Carlie





Regina
We can't wait to see your beautiful creations. You have until Friday, Dec. 4th at 11pm EST to link us to your new creations.














3 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT examples!! I love Christmas themes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects by the DT! I just found your site - I will be back often - I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful creations ladies!!!

    I'm linked!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete