Saturday, December 12, 2009

SSDS Week 19 a shaped challenge


Thank you for joining us for another challenge here at SSDS! We want to say thank you for playing along with us last week. It is hard to believe that we are 2 weeks from Christmas! So we all know how precious your time is or should I say lack of it is right now...lol.
With that being said I will get on to this weeks challenge! We want to see a shaped card, mini or anything else as long as it is not a rectangle or square!

Victoria Case is our fabulous sponsor this week! The winner will receive 5 digital images of their choice! Stop by Victoria Case Designs to check out all of her yummy designs!



Now on to the winner of last weeks challenge.. Nancy Delenardo! Congrats Nancy please email me at ssdschallengeblog@gmail.com with your address and I will get it on to Denise.






Check out what the fabulous design team came up with!








Jenn




Regina





We hope you will play along with us this! Please link your new creation here by Friday, Dec. 18th at 11pm EST!















4 comments:

  1. Hey ladies, these cards are all FANTASTIC! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 05:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 15 Dec [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh! I was away from the computer forever and came to checkout the latest challenge and had to play quick!!!! Glad the deadline is EST! lol

    I'm linked....in the nick of time!
    Thanks for another great challenge!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the creations are beautiful!!! So many lovely, talented people out there!
    Thank you for allowing me to sponsor :o)xx
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete