Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thank you for joining us for another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle challenge! If you haven't checked out our blog hop yet, we hope you will. You have until tomorrow (Sun) to hop along! Check out the previous post for all the deets.

This week we have another wonderful Etsy shop as or sponsor, Tiddly Inks! If you haven't checked out Tiddly Inks be sure to stop by, browse and pick up a few images. She has the most adorable digis!!

I mean just check out these images...someone will win these 3!!!






This week we have a sketch for you from our very own Carlie! I love sketches it leaves it open for such a range of interpretations! So show us what you can come up with!!


Before you run off to create or to hop...lol. Lets check out what the design team did! You will find links to all their blogs in the sidebar. Stop by each of their blogs to find out all the deets about their cards!


Carlie






Diane



Lisa




Micki





Terri


Regina


Angie


We hope you will be able to join us this week! Please link your new creation here by Friday, Feb. 26th at 11pm EST to be in for the prize!





3 comments:

  1. great blog hop. I've visited all the blogs and left comments on each one. I'm also a follower on each blog and on this one. Thanks!@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards. This is my first stop on the hop so off I go to the next.

    ReplyDelete