Welcome everyone! Thanks for joining us for another challenge here at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle! I am so glad that spring is finally here, my allergies not so much! We have spent alot of time outside this week soaking up the warmth. How about you?
This week we have a fabulous sponsor Sunshine's Stamps! Be sure to stop by Sunshine's Stamps store to see what all they have. I love their images and I am expecially smitten with the airplanes and cars! They gave us some of their super cute new release Easter images to work with this week!

Before you rush off to create or play outside be sure to check out what the design team did! Also, please stop by the Sunshine's Stamps blog and check out what their design team did with the sketch as well!
This week we have a fabulous sponsor Sunshine's Stamps! Be sure to stop by Sunshine's Stamps store to see what all they have. I love their images and I am expecially smitten with the airplanes and cars! They gave us some of their super cute new release Easter images to work with this week!
One participant will win 3 images of their choice from the Sunshine's Stamps store!
This week we have a sketch by Carlie for you to follow!

Before you rush off to create or play outside be sure to check out what the design team did! Also, please stop by the Sunshine's Stamps blog and check out what their design team did with the sketch as well!
Kendra











Great inspiration DT! Thanks for the challenge!
ReplyDeleteIt was a fun sketch to work with. Can't wait for the next one.
ReplyDeleteThis was a great sketch. Lots of fun to use. All the DTs did a fantastic job on their creations with it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a fun sketch! I had fun playing with it!
ReplyDelete