Saturday, May 1, 2010

SSDS Week 38...easel

Thank you for joining us for another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle challenge and thank you for playing along with our challenge last week too!

We have a fabulous sponsor this week, Digi Stamp Characters! Be sure to go and check out Heathers shop! She has the most adorable images! I love them! The winner will get 3 digis of their choice from the Digi Stamp Characters shop!

This week we would like to see Easel Cards! They are so fun to make and not as intimidating as I thought they would have been...lol
If you haven't made one before there are tutorials all over for them but here is one from Splitcoast Stampers!
Now lets see what the design team came up with. Heather of Digi Stamp Characters offered them some adorable images to use!

Kendra


Kim

Linda

Moriah



Tineke

We hope you will play along with us this week. Please link your new creation here by Friday, May 7th at 11pm EST. Happy Crafting!! Have a great National Scrapbooking Day!!!


7 comments:

  1. wow i am first,great dt cards and a lovely challenge
    happy crafting
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love easel cards too...Hope you enjoy mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. easel cards are FUN!!!! I love the images too. Adorable!!! Great cards girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh, #5 (me) is a wrong link. Could you please remove it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards from the DT :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love making Easel Cards and the DT cards are terrific. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome challenge...this is my first easel card and I think I am hooked :)
    Marina

    ReplyDelete