Saturday, July 24, 2010

the challenge...digis

Thanks for joining us for another SSDS challenge. You guys ROCKED the animal challenge last week! Thanks to everyone for playing along with us.

The winner is Nataliya! Congrats email me and I will let you know how to claim your prize. You can see more of Nataliya's work HERE. Take a minute and stop by to see the inside of her card, it is so cute!

Meljen's is returning as our sponsor this week! We are thrilled to have Meljen's again because we just love her images! Be sure to stop by and check them all out HERE at Whimsy Stamps!


This week we have another easy challenge for you. We want you to use a digital image of any kind. Thats it! You can do anything else that you like!

The winner will receive 4 digis of their choice this week. Again, Meljen's gave the design team some fun images to play with! Thanks so much! Of course the design team did a fabulous job this week. Be sure to check them all out!

Amanda


Kendra


Kim




Linda



Moriah


Nicole


Terri



Tineke

We look forward to seeing what you all come up with this week! Be sure to link your new creation here by Friday at 11pm! Happy Crafting!










13 comments:

  1. My card won the challenge! Woo-hoo!!!!! Thank you so much girls. I am doing a happy dance.
    Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love digis, the challenge and the DT are wonderful. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards!! and well done Nataliya

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first visit here..Love the challenge and the DT cards are fab too :) Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fist visit also. Great challenge for some of us digi lovers... Beautiful cards made by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used a digital flourish I created myself... Hope that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sorry I wasn't supposed to post my card till next week. So I removed my post. (in case you wondered where it went) Will love to join in your challenge for the next one
    Hugs
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love digital images. You have instant gratification. I'm really liking the designs by Meljen, so I would LOVE to win more. The cards by the DT are really awesome.

    TFS, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the inspiration from the dt, thanks for the challenge. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful DT samples, can't wait to play in your challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow girls, you are really rocking it over here! I haven't been by in a while and the blog is doing great! Great cards by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ladies for this very nice challenge, lovely DT cards Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the fun challenge.. fabulous examples and amazing sponsor

    ReplyDelete