Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Hi Everyone, It is Linda today. Regina has asked me to do our post today. Her aunt was taken to the hospital and she needed to be with her. Please keep her in your prayers.
Thanks to all of you who made and sent cards to OWH. The winner of our challenge was Cheryl from She Stamps by Cheryl. Congratulations Cheryl You are the winner of the $10 Gift Certificate from Craft Brulee. Please contact Regina at ssdschallengeblog@gmail.com to find out how to collect your prize.
Here is the lovely card Cheryl crated for our challenge.

This week our challenge is to use real or faux stitching on your card. And our wonderful sponsor is Paper Cupcakes. The prize will be two free digi stamps of your choice.




Now lets see what the design team has come up with for this challenge!












We hope you will join us this week! Be sure to link your new project here by Friday!


12 comments:

  1. I'm saying a special prayers that all will be well and health will abound. May you find rest at some point and become overwhelmed. Be blessed!

    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I couldnt link my card so I came back to try again, and there still is no link :(

    Here is my Card

    Thank you,
    Hugs,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did some faux stitching to match the stitches on frankie's forehead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally made it for a challenge here. I always come by to visit. Love the blog by the way. And the DT are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love faux stitching and just had to add my card to your fun challenge!!! All the sample cards are beautiful!!! My thoughts and prayers will be with Regina and her aunt!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely challenge, lovely DT cards!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Real stitching in this one..don't look too close, I'm a rubbish sew-er...
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge! Thanks for taking the time visiting my card:)
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhhh my favorite technique!! thanks for a wonderful challenge. Love all the inspirational cards, different styles with the same gorgeous result!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge and I love the DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love stitching on all my cards so this is a perfect challenge. Beautiful DT cards.

    ReplyDelete