Sorry for the delay in the post. I had it scheduled to go up but for whatever reason, blogger had other plans. I was gone camping or I would have caught it sooner!
Thanks for joining us for another challenge here at SSDS! We hope you are all having a great weekend.
The winner of last weeks sketch challenge is Susan with this awesome Hallween card! Congrats Susan please email me and I will let you know how to claim your prize!

This week we have the fabulous Torta Gialla as our sponsor. They have some adorable images! Be sure to pop over to Torta Gialla and see what all they have to offer. The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Torta Gialla! Be sure to check out the blog HERE too

This week we would like for you to make a Chirstmas project, but with NO red or green! It can be anything you would like, gift, card, layout, etc. Just no red or green. Linda from Torta Gialla offered the design team a couple of adorable images. Now lets see what they came up with!








Lovely to see the DT cards and I'm so happy to sponsor! Can't wait to see what folks come up with and also wanted to mention my papercrafting blog at http://www.backtopaper.com - there are freebies there as well. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteGreat challenge - red and green is my favourite colour combination for Christmas but it's good to try something new.
ReplyDeleteGreat challenge and I loved the DT creations!
ReplyDelete