Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanks for joining us for another SSDS challenge. Did you all enjoy your holiday? We did, we spent it with both sides of the family together plus friends. We really appreciate each of you for taking time to visit us each week and for all of our sponsors.

I will be back later today to post the winner from the last challenge, I am posting to early!
This weeks sponsor is Wil freda Designs. She has some uber cute images so be sure to stop by Wil freda Designs to check them out. The winner will recieve 2 images of their choices.

This week we would like for you to Scraplift one of the DT members. So grab a cup of coffee and take a much needed little break and visit the some of the DT's blogs and find something you would like to lift. It does NOT have to be something they created for SSDS.

Lets see what the DT did...

Christel lifted

Dee lifted


Julia lifted

Linda lifted Amanda

Veronica lifted
We hope you will play along with us this week. Be sure to link us to your card by Friday.


2 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    I realise you were MIA for a while, but I won a challenge back in October and I'm still waiting to hear from you about how to claim my prize, despite emailing you more than once. What do I need to do?

    ReplyDelete