Thanks for joining us for another SSDS challenge! And a HUGE thanks to Linda for do the post last weekend. I was busy with our first PTO pageant for my sons elementary school. It went off with out a hitch and we raised a good amount for the school.
I will be back later today (I am making the post to early on Fri. evening) to pick a winner. It will be late most likely because we have our youth day for baseball and then games. So please bear with me.
We have a recipe challenge for you this week. We want to see 3 pattern papers, 3 flowers, 3 sparklys, and 1 ribbon. Now you can use anything else you would like as well but it must contain these things! Happy Crafting!
Lets take a look at the wonderful creations from the DT! I am sure you will finds lots of inspiration here!
Karen








Love all the DT work, thanks for the great challenge.
ReplyDeleteTeresa xx
Great DT Work and thanks for a lovely Challenge to work to. Judy x
ReplyDeleteGREAT work girls! LOVE the projects! Thanks for a fun challenge!
ReplyDeleteJessica