Welcome to another fun challenge at SSDS. First I want to announce the winner of last weeks challenge number 7 Stacie G her blog is Hestia's Helper. She made this beautiful banner.
Stacie I am sure you will enjoy your Star CB folder. I will be contacting you for your address. Thank you to everyone who joined our challenge last week. You are did a fantastic job with your stars and stripes.
Stacie I am sure you will enjoy your Star CB folder. I will be contacting you for your address. Thank you to everyone who joined our challenge last week. You are did a fantastic job with your stars and stripes.
Now this week we have a color challenge for you with a wonderful prizes from our very own Veronica from Circle Be Enerprises.
Meet Veronica
My name is Veronica Baker thou I am known in the Scrapbooking world as Just A Pac Rat. I am the owner of Circle B Enterprises Scrapbooking and more store and Spur's Computer Cures in Webb City, MO. I used to have around 4000 Scrapbook related items listed on Ebay for almost 10 years, but about 14 months ago I decided to go strictly my own website and store front. This decision was mostly made because of Ebay's new price increase. I like to keep my prices low (presently 50% off retail prices) and just couldn't afford to do it on Ebay anymore. I am slowly but surely getting all my inventory listed online at http://www.circlebenterprises.comI hope you will come visit my little store often and watch it grow! Also visit me at my creative blog http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com where I show what I have created for challenges and Operation Write Home!
The prize this week will be a $20.00 credit in my store!
AND
And any participants in the challenge can have free shipping by using code "FREE SHIP" at checkout! Be sure to stop over and get in on that great discounts.
Now on to the challenge which is a color theme....cream, brown + 1 other color.
Take a look at what the DT's have put together for you.







Hooray! THANK YOU for choosing my banner!
ReplyDeleteThis new color challenge is fantastic and the DT inspiration projects are awesome!!
I {{heart}} Circle B and will definitely be playing in this one, too!
Stacie
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete