Thank you for joining us for another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays challenge. We are so very thrilled that so many of you played along last week! Thank you!
We are sad to say that this will be Jenn's last week with us! We are going to miss seeing her beautiful creations each week! Thank you Jenn for all of your talent and your invaluable help to me! We are going to miss you. We hope you will stop by from time to time.
On another note, we are planning a blog hop for Feb 12-15th so mark your calendars! You will not want to miss it! I will be giving you more info soon on this!
I just have to share this awesome page from Debi Nicol that I found in my inbox. She did this for the photo challenge that we had the other week. I didn't get it in time for the drawing but I had to share this really cool mosaic. I have always loved the look of a mosaic, you know the ones with all the little pics making up the big one. Well here you go. Debi has shared the website that she used to create this. Here is a little bit of info on the page as well.
I have longed for a Mosaic of my grandkids for quite some time and my DH finally found a freeware of one that we can create. I used lots of eyelets for the centers of the flowers and put ribbon in the centers in a knot effect. Then using lots of buttons to make it even girlier...they are even, just don't look like it in the angle of the picture I took. I do like it after completed. This is a 5 by 7 and it took about 500 pix for this one...some are dupes just to make the right colors come out......cool,eh?
Love it! Thank you for sharing it with us Debi. I will be trying this soon!
The winner of last weeks Celebrations challenge is Erin! Congrats! Please email me with your addy so we can get your prize out to you!
Now on to what you came here for...lol This weeks challenge is to be all about the sugar and spice and everything nice. We want to see a girly project! We are lucky to have Sweet Pea Stamps sponsoring us again this week!
The winner will get Fantasy Plate 21 from Sweet Pea Stamps! Be sure to drop by the Sweet Pea shop and see all the gorgeous stamps!
Before you take off to make all of those gorgeous girly projects please check out what the design team made!

We are sad to say that this will be Jenn's last week with us! We are going to miss seeing her beautiful creations each week! Thank you Jenn for all of your talent and your invaluable help to me! We are going to miss you. We hope you will stop by from time to time.
On another note, we are planning a blog hop for Feb 12-15th so mark your calendars! You will not want to miss it! I will be giving you more info soon on this!
I just have to share this awesome page from Debi Nicol that I found in my inbox. She did this for the photo challenge that we had the other week. I didn't get it in time for the drawing but I had to share this really cool mosaic. I have always loved the look of a mosaic, you know the ones with all the little pics making up the big one. Well here you go. Debi has shared the website that she used to create this. Here is a little bit of info on the page as well.
I have longed for a Mosaic of my grandkids for quite some time and my DH finally found a freeware of one that we can create. I used lots of eyelets for the centers of the flowers and put ribbon in the centers in a knot effect. Then using lots of buttons to make it even girlier...they are even, just don't look like it in the angle of the picture I took. I do like it after completed. This is a 5 by 7 and it took about 500 pix for this one...some are dupes just to make the right colors come out......cool,eh?
Love it! Thank you for sharing it with us Debi. I will be trying this soon!
The winner of last weeks Celebrations challenge is Erin! Congrats! Please email me with your addy so we can get your prize out to you!
The winner will get Fantasy Plate 21 from Sweet Pea Stamps! Be sure to drop by the Sweet Pea shop and see all the gorgeous stamps!
Before you take off to make all of those gorgeous girly projects please check out what the design team made!










What a great challenge! Just in case Mr. Linky acts up here is a link to my girly card.
ReplyDeletehugs
Mary