Saturday, January 23, 2010

SSDS Week 24...spring


Thank you for joining us for another challenge this week! We are so thrilled with the participation last week! You are all so talented and we love that you share that talent with us!

Since we are well into the winter months and I don't know about you, but I am ready for it to be over, we would like to see spring this week. Easy enough right? Please share your springy creations with us it can be anything your heart desires!

We are happy to announce that our sponsor this week is Revidevi! A fabulous etsy shop! Be sure to stop by Revidevi to see all of her super cute digital images!

The winner will get to choose one of these digi sets from Revidevi! Her images are so cute!
The winner of last weeks girly challenge is Angelwood! Congrats please email me with your addy and I will get your stamps out to you!





Before you run off to create be sure to see what the design team came up with!


Shana







Micki (2 cards)

Angie


Terri


We hope you will join us this week with our springy challenge. Please link your new creations here by Friday, Jan 29th at 11pm. Happy Crafting!





















1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to have won! Wow! :0) Hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete