Saturday, March 6, 2010

SSDS Week 30....open challenge

Thank you for joining us for another challenge here at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle! We are so thrilled with the turn out we have been having!!

Before I get to this weeks challenge, I just want to let everyone know there is still time to apply for our Design Team. If interested head over to the original DT Call post for all the details!

One lucky participant this week will win this great clear stamp set from Autumn Leaves. This weeks challenge is super easy... it is open!! So just show us a fabulous creation of any kind.


To help get your mojo going check out what the design team came up for this weeks open challenge.....

Angie


We hope you will play along with us this week and charm us! Please enter your new creation by Friday, March 12th at 11pm EST!


6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [06 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am entering my first challenge here after discovering your delightful blog during your recent Blog Hop! I look forward to playing in the future!

    Hugs
    Ramona :-)
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Ladies
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey If I get it right..... I link any of my new creation here...right!!!! If it is so, I have... If I am wrong..Please kindly ignore....

    Thanks,

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT cards.
    Only just discovered this challenge and it's the first time I've played here.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your DT cards. This the first time I´m entering in a challenge here! Greetings from Spain,
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete