Saturday, March 19, 2011

new challenge...up finally!

Thanks for joining us for another SSDS challenge. I apologize for getting the post up late today. I have lost a day somewhere this week. I was thinking it was Friday all day today. We spent the entire week at the hospital with my son. With all the pollen falling here he ended up with a sinus infection and with him being sick it set his asthma off. Usually his asthma isn't severe but it was this time! He is all better now and home.

The winner this week is Christy Dillman! Congrats! Please email me with your address!


The prize this week is from a Secret Sister Sponsor! I have tried to figure out who I recieved a fun prize package from to offer up for 2 different challenges but for the life of me I can't figure it out. So I want to say a special Thank You to them!! That was so sweet and generous of you!!
The winner will recieve this fun tag stamp set from Autumn Leaves!

Are you wondering about the challenge yet? Well this week we want to see Numbers on your project! So have fun with it! Now lets check out the design teams projects!



Linda



Rene'


Sande

Siobhan

Suzanne

Suzy

Tammy


Tracey


Veronica

We hope you will join us this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment