Thank you to all of you who joined our challenge last week. We were blown away by all the wonderful entries.
The winner of the of last weeks challenge is #132 Kendra with this adorable card.
Veronica will be getting a hold of you to let you know how to collect your prize.
We have a fun challenge for you this week. We are asking that you use Die cuts or Punches on your creations.
Our sponsor is Linda from Scrapcat Cards by Linda and you could win a $10 gift certificate from her store here.
Now take a look at what our DT's have created for you.
Tammy











Wonderful DT creations. I like my die cuts & punches and used up some I had in my scrap bin to make a pretty Valentine.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
A wonderful selection of DT work. I'm glad you had this challenge because it meant I had a reason to use my CraftRobo. Thank you. :-) xx
ReplyDeleteGreat DT Creations! Another great challenge this week, thanks! I had seen my name as I possibly won, but that isn't my card, so I just checked and #132 was me, but not sure who's card that is. So I'm not sure which one is right - Me (Kendra) being the winner or whoever's card that is. Just thought I would let you know. jksand2001 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteGreat DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
ReplyDeleteCarri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great challenge.
ReplyDeletePauline
x
Wonderful job by the DT, lots of inspiration there! Thanks for the challenge.
ReplyDeleteto be honest, i'm a little OBSESSED with my punches, and this was an excuse to use my newest one, so THANK YOU! gorgeous samples from the DT - thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the awesome inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWonderful DT makes!
ReplyDeleteI love the creativity shown in this week’s challenge.
ReplyDelete