Saturday, February 18, 2012

More Than Two Layers

A big thanks to all of you who joined us last week with your wonderful Red, White and Pink creations.
The winner of last weeks challenge was #24 Melissa (Sunshine HoneyBee)
with this pretty card.




The challenge this week is to create something with More Than Two Layers. Our sponsor it the very talented Heather Ellis. She is the creator of the adorable Pure Innocent images. 
Hello my name is Heather Ellis and I am an illustrator and live in the UK with my husband, who is a Math teacher, and with my two children, a boy who is in his twenties and a girl who has just became a teenager.
I LOVE creating so I do a bit of sewing when I get the time and making jewelry which I am very much into right now, but my given talent is drawing, painting and creating cute characters for the craft market and for My Favourite Things!
Heather Ellis xXx


The winner this week will win 3 of her adorable images from her Etsy Shop 


Take a look at what the team created using Heater's adorable images.


Tammy




8 comments:

  1. i hope u like my card that i made today. lovely blog. thank you for sharing and a fab challenge.
    kind regards

    jojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fantastic. Love the challenge. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to have won and the digi images I chose from Robyn's Fetish Digi Store have put me in the Spring/Easter mood.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just entered at #13

    I love the DT work with the digi stamps!

    Greetz Aly from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards by the DT! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dt cards, i love Heather's illustrations, i have a few from MFT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to the DT members, and for this easy for me challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just added my card, love the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete