Thank you for joining us again this week! We are a little sad to say that we have lost a couple of our own. Our fearless leader Boni and the fabulous Cheri, they are both needing to cut back due to other commitments. We wish them the best of luck in all they do! I will be taking over the blog now but I have some big shoes to fill! Now onto the challenge!
This weeks challenge is Anything But A Card! So anything your little heart desires we would like to see it!
This week
The Cutting Cafe is our fabulous sponsor. One lucky participant will win 3 cut files of their choice!

The winner of last weeks sketch challenge is
Sue Walsh! Congrats Sue please email me at
ssdschallengeblog@gmail.com and I will get all the info you need for collecting your prize from Michelle Scraps!


Now lets see what the design team has come up with this week! They are all so creative!
Design Team Spotlight:
Terri
wow wow wow wow...all of the stuff is awesome,
ReplyDeleteyou girls rock...hugs
Thanks for calling me fabulous. Not sure that I've always obtained it, but I like to think that I always reach for it. Good Luck girls with the challenges and I plan to continue seeing you all in the future thru your blogs. Happy Halloween.
ReplyDeleteGreat DT works,
ReplyDeleteHERES MY ENTRY
Hugs Angie