Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thanks for joining us for another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle challenge. The intros for the new design team members will be up tomorrow. I had a sick kiddo this week and once he was over it I had it. So I got a little behind.

The winner of the sketch from last week is Pinky, with this bright fun card. I love the male card with that color combo! Congrats! Please email me with your info.


The prize this week is a package of metal stencil phrases from All My Memories! I loves these metal phrases!



We want to see a 'Spring has Sprung' project this week! This one should be fun. I know I am looking forward to Spring!!


Linda



Sande



Siohban



Suzanne



Suzy


Tammy(next 2)






Tracey



Veronica


We hope you will play along with us this week.









3 comments:

  1. Ah thanks so much Regina, you have cheered me up no end on this terrible cold wet snowy day!! I will email you now. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Pinky on your win and well done dt fab cards. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the challenge, glad to be back and joining in the fun!!
    great DT projects!!
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete